Precast Concrete Company in Key West, FL
Leesburg Concrete Company, Inc. (LCCI) proudly provides comprehensive precast concrete services to commercial and residential clients across Key West, Florida. Established in 1983, our American company is family-owned and operated. Much has changed since our founding nearly 40 years ago, but our philosophy of quality and innovation holds firm.
Our commitment to innovation shows in the creation of our unique ramp product compliant with the 1988 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as additional product offerings such as precast concrete stairs, Easi-Span® precast concrete buildings and restrooms, precast concrete boardwalk systems for PermaTrak®, and much more. Today, LCCI produces a wide array of products from quantities of simple precast treads to beautiful multi-color, multi-texture wall panels and architectural precast concrete cladding. LCCI dominates in all of these markets and boasts both NPCA and PCI Plant Certifications. Our metal shop is also DOT certified.
Precast Concrete & Metal Railing Services in Key West, FL
Leesburg Concrete provides our precast concrete services to commercial, government, and public clients throughout Key West, FL. Local businesses and residents choose LCCI because we solve problems and take ownership of everything we do. We aim to deliver cost-effective precast concrete solutions for a variety of applications and also offer custom constructions when requested. When working with a client, we go through the following steps to ensure the best possible outcomes:
- Initial consultation
- Design review
- Layout consultation
- Delivery Logistics
Standard Access Products, Loading Dock Ramps, Easi-Set® and Easi-Span® Buildings in Key West, FL
We also provide several standard access products, including loading dock ramps, Easi-Set® and Easi-Span® buildings. For these, we provide a turn-key service. After a client supplies us with a drawing, we:
- Provide a Bid/Estimate based on the sketch or drawing.
- Help with layout or provide layout options.
- Provide Standard Product engineering documentation.
- Manufacture the product.
- Deliver the product to the client’s job site.
- Install the product.
We can bid for material only, material and delivery, or – for ADA Ramps/Steps & Rail Relocation – we can bid for labor only.
Precast Concrete Buildings by Easi-Set® and Easi-Span® in Key West, FL
Looking for a versatile, durable, quickly installed, economical, and secure concrete construction? Easi-Set® and Easi-Span® precast concrete buildings deliver on all these fronts, and LCCI proudly offers the complete catalog of these buildings as well as custom sizes. In use by multiple industries for over 40 years, Easi-Set® and Easi-Span® buildings are:
- Pre-engineered with drawings and PE-stamped calculations
- Less expensive than comparable built-in-place construction
- Factory constructed and not affected by weather, trades coordination, or labor issues
- Installed in hours, not weeks
- Available in a range of standard sizes and custom sizes can be created as well
- The smallest size is 10’x12’. With the Easi-Span line, buildings are assembled on-site and can be up to 50’ x 250’+.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- They incorporate local material while also using recycled/reclaimed materials
- They have fewer transportation costs and are lean-engineered, using less concrete compared to traditional construction methods
- Without need of poured footings or foundations
- Easi-Set Buildings can be installed on a level 4–6-inch layer of crushed stone, or delivered without a floor and placed on a pre-poured concrete slab
- They can be installed using an engineered, compacted sub-base and floor system
Types of Easi-Set® and Easi-Span® buildings include:
- Concession Buildings
- Concession/Restroom Combo Buildings
- Custom Precast Buildings
- Dumpster Enclosures
- Electro-Mechanical Buildings
- Hazmat Buildings
- Guard Houses
- Office Buildings
- Pump Houses
- Restroom Buildings
- Storage Sheds
- Telecom Buildings
- Utility Buildings
Precaster Products We Offer Key West, FL Clients
At Leesburg Concrete, we manufacture and provide a wide array of precast concrete products for our clients across Key West, FL. These products include:
- Precast Concrete Panels
- SlenderWall® Architectural Cladding Panels
- CastRooms™ Classrooms
- Precast Concrete Buildings
- Custom Precast Concrete Manufacturing
- Precast ADA Ramps, Steps, Decks, and Loading Dock Ramps
- Residential Concrete Steps, Decks, and Rails
- Precast Concrete Stairs and Treads
- Metal Stairs, Railing, and Architectural Fabrication
No job is too big, specific, or complex for our expert engineers, installers, and manufacturers to handle.
ADA Compliant Precast Concrete Solutions Near Me in Key West, FL
Leesburg Concrete Company, Inc. is committed to providing ADA-compliant handicapped access systems for buildings of all types and sizes. First passed in 1988 and made effective in 1990, The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits discrimination based on disability and requires schools, government offices, and businesses to provide access to the mobility impaired. Florida features the second-oldest population in the country, so proper access to all buildings is of the utmost importance in Key West and the state at large.
Institutions that wish to remain compliant with this law require quick, durable solutions like LCCI’s unique precast concrete and steel products. These systems are ideal for new constructions, portable classrooms, professional offices, and for bringing existing buildings into ADA compliance – they can also be used on virtually any terrain and customized to solve any access issue.
Industries We Serve in Key West, FL
The products and services we offer at Leesburg Concrete Company, Inc. are sought after by many industries in Key West, FL. The industries we continue to serve include:
- ADA Compliance
- Building Structures
- Parks & Recreation
- Water / Waste Water
- …and more
Put simply, if a business, non-profit organization, or governmental agency requires precast concrete solutions, LCCI is eager and able to accommodate.
Why Choose Leesburg Concrete Company, Inc. as Your Precast Concrete Company in Key West, FL
At Leesburg Concrete, we take every client’s needs and desires into careful consideration so we can provide each of them with the best solutions. We pride ourselves on being problem-solvers, delivering custom and turn-key precaster solutions for our large client base in Key West, FL and beyond. We look forward to earning your business. Please see our photo gallery for a few examples of our work or schedule a visit to our 34-acre facility to discuss how we can help you with your project.