CastRooms - Precast Concrete Fast Track Classrooms
Pre-Engineered, Precast Concrete Modular Classrooms: The Cost-Effective Answer to School Overcrowding
For temporary or forecasted long-term school overcrowding issues, precast concrete modular classrooms provide the perfect fast track construction solution. Our modular classrooms come in a number of pre-engineered designs, including single classrooms, duplexes, triplexes, and multi-plexes. We can also create custom classroom designs tailored to your unique situation.
Permanent or Temporary Modular Classrooms
Your Choice of Architectural Finishes
Florida Building Code & SREF Compliant
Leesburg Concrete is a great company to work with! They provided excellent customer service for our needs. The owner and his staff were very professional and they have a great installation crew, deliveries were on time, their engineering team did an excellent job and everyone was very knowledgeable and courteous. We will be using Leesburg Concrete Company again.
Lake County Schools
Precast Concrete Modular Classrooms Provide Safe Shelter in Hurricanes
Fast Track Installation and Up to 40% Cost Savings Over Site-Built Construction
CastRooms™ Precast Concrete Classrooms - Features & Benefits
- Quickly meets the need for expanded space
- Faster than site built classroom construction
- Cost effective - on time and within budget
- Eliminate costs of additional architectural & engineering fees
- Permitted as permanent or Modular Type IIB structure (fundable as Type IIB Modular Building)
- Full submittal package and engineering provided
- ADA compliant
- Engineered to exceed all Florida wind load requirements
- Sit level on grade- do not require additional steps or ramps to enter the classrooms
- Allows for sidewalk egress
- Healthy, dust-free buildings
- Security : bullet-resistant windows and doors with electronic interior locks
- Engineered and produced to withstand extreme weather events
- State approved by Florida DBPR
- Meets SREF and DOE requirements
- Minimal site impact, and can allow for more space within the same footprint by building vertically.
- Virtually infinite choice of finishes (brick, stucco, wood siding, etc.)
- Aesthetically pleasing - can be matched to existing campus
- Flexible interior space
- High quality, low maintenance
- Safe, durable, sustainable construction
Building Floorplan Options
If you are interested in learning more about precast concrete classrooms, all it takes is a phone call (or an email.) We recommend getting us involved early so we can lend our expertise to your project. We have an in-house design team, engineers, and technical staff with extensive experience and can help provide the best and most cost-effective solution for the needs of your school. And, if you are in the area, we welcome you to take a tour of our plant, to see samples of our products and learn how we produce high-quality precast concrete classrooms.
When your school needs a cost-effective solution with timely delivery, you can count on CastRooms™ from Leesburg Concrete. Call us today at 352.787.4177 or email us today to get started on your project.