Residential Precast Concrete Steps, Decks, and Rails
Make the first steps into your home safe and attractive with Leesburg Concrete Company's ADA-compliant precast steps, decks, and rails. This precast option provides a cost-effective, durable, safe, and virtually maintenance free solution for homeowners. They are perfect for manufactured, modular, and site-built homes, are installed within hours, and unlike concrete poured on site, they can be used immediately.
Our precast steps and decks have superior strength and weather-tightness compared to site-built construction. Because each precast is manufactured in a controlled environment, it will have a much higher level of quality control than site-built concrete products. They are mechanically stressed to 30,000 PSI, adding increased strength to the steps preventing cracking and water infiltration.
Ready to Get Started?
When you’re looking for high-quality rails or precast stairs that meet exacting standards, you can count on Leesburg Concrete. If you are interested in learning more about our products, all it takes is a phone call (or an email.) We recommend getting us involved early so we can lend our expertise to your project. We have an in-house design team, engineers, and technical staff with extensive experience and can help provide the best and most cost-effective solution for your needs.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for manufactured, modular, and site-built homes
- Cost effective, delivered and professionally installed
- Fast installation and can be used immediately
- Engineered and produced to withstand extreme weather
- Long lasting and durable material
- Cast-in, anti-skid texture and smooth finish
- Universal fit railings
- High quality, low maintenance product
- Highly uniform product
- Meets or exceeds all building codes, including local, state and federal ADA requirements
- Relocatable if need be
- Features closed-sides to add structural strength, minimize maintenance, and improve safety.