Leesburg Concrete Company, Incorporated produces a wide range of quality precast concrete and metal railing products used by many industries.
- ADA Compliance
- Building Structures
- Parks & Recreation
- Water / Waste Water
Leesburg Concrete Company, Incorporated has been in business since 1983. We produce quality precast concrete in our PCI Certified, precision concrete batch plant. Leesburg Concrete is ready to meet your precast requirements…from custom to high volume.
Leesburg Concrete Company, Incorporated is focused on meeting the needs of commercial, public and government construction projects. It only takes one call to find the solution to your building needs.
- Architectural Precast Cladding and Wall Panels
- Precast Concrete Classrooms
- EASI-SET Precast Concrete Buildings
- EASI-SET Precast Restroom Buildings
- EASI-SPAN Precast Buildings
- Custom Precast Concrete Manufacturing
- Precast ADA Ramps, Steps and Decks, and Loading Dock Ramps
- Residential Precast Steps, Decks, and Rails
- Precast Concrete Stairs and Treads
- Metal Stairs, Railing and Architectural Metal Fabrication
Leesburg Concrete Company, Inc. produces architectural precast concrete wall panels, cladding and SlenderWall®, Easi-Set® and Easi-Span® precast concrete buildings and restrooms, precast stairs and step treads, guideway walls, parking bumpers, precast benches and other custom precast concrete products. We produce, deliver and install engineered precast concrete steps, ADA wheelchair ramps, decks, landings and loading dock ramps.
Our Metal Fabrication Shop is DOT certified. We produce pedestrian guardrails and step rails as well as steel stairs and rails, ramp rails, step rails and handrails for commercial and residential use. LCCI will also contract build custom rails to your design.
“We take pride in exceeding our customer’s expectations” stated Kirk Rouse, Vice President of Leesburg Concrete. Our American, family-owned and operated company demonstrates a philosophy of quality and innovation.
Call or email us today to discuss your project needs.